You Can Put Complete Trust In Us To Get This Important Job Done Right
What is Process Service?
Process service is the act of giving legal documents to a person who is involved in a court case.
Service of process is set forth in the fifth and sixth amendments of the Constitution. Process servers are messengers who notify individuals of their constitutional right to due process of law by “serving” them with a notification that presents the legal issue that specifically involves them.
A proof of service is created once a person has been served successfully. It is notarized and given to the person who asked for the papers to be served.
We Serve All Types of Legal Documents
- Subpoenas, Unlawful Detainers & Small Claims
- Dissolution Summons & Petition
- Family Court Documents
- Petitions & Discovery Documents of any kind
- Eviction Notices / 3 Day / 30 Day/90 Day
- Civil Summons & Complaint
- Paternity Summons & Complaint
- Request For Orders
- Documents Upon Department of Child Support Services
- District Court Summons, Complaint, Joint Status Reports etc.
- Motion to Avoid
- Documents to the Bankruptcy Trustee when time is short
- Notice of Stay and MUCH MORE!